[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: [BULK] Call for Projects - Paris Peace Forum 2019

Miguel Candia Ibarra mcandia en mre.gov.py
Jue Abr 18 14:41:58 PYT 2019

De: Paris Peace Forum
Enviado: jueves, 18 de abril 8:22
Asunto: [BULK]  Call for Projects - Paris Peace Forum 2019
Para: Miguel Candia Ibarra

Call for Projects - Paris Peace Forum 2019
        <http://7318.mjt.lu/nl2/7318/1ist.html?m=AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo&b=403440ce&e=c6740321&x=scw3G5_pmBIFKULl_W3jJ_4PMR7ZVZMATibDq8lGemA>
View online version

CALL FOR PROJECTS

INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS

FOR A BETTER ORGANIZATION OF OUR WORLD

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE PARIS PEACE FORUM?

We put forward new solutions to address the most pressing transnational challenges of our time by bringing together diverse actors from across specialties and regions, who are at the forefront of making change.

APPLY TO OUR CALL FOR PROJECTS UNTIL 13 MAY!

Become a project leader of the Paris Peace Forum!

Don't miss the opportunity to develop your initiative and join us at our second edition

from 11 to 13 November

at la

Grande Halle de La Villette in Paris

.

What type of projects are we looking for?

We support concrete projects that are either

normative

(instruments of law, standards and good practices)

or

capacity-building

(new mechanisms, institutions and solutions) and bring innovative solutions to tackle global challenges in at least one of

six major themes

:

Peace & SecurityDevelopmentEnvironmentNew TechnologiesInclusive EconomyCulture & Education

Who can apply?

We are welcoming applications from

all actors of global governance

, such as international organizations, non-governmental organizations, states, companies, foundations, development agencies, religious groups, trade unions, think tanks and universities.

What will you get?

We provide a

Space for Solutions

for 120 public and private organizations from around the world to showcase their global governance project.

Increase the visibility of your project

by reaching thousands of participants and take advantage of the international media coverage of the event.

Present your project in debates

with policymakers, elected officials, and experts.

Test your project in front of diverse audiences

through a pitch presentation, as part of a unique debate format, and interact with other participants at your own stand.

Connect with potential partners

such as Heads of State and Government, leaders of international organization, directors of NGOs and companies, philanthropists, experts, and journalists.

How to apply?

Applications should be submitted online

from 13 March to 13 May 2019

.

See our

        <http://7318.mjt.lu/lnk/AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo/1/nogvsw1L5BkQ-Q1G8fVV_w/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wYXJpc3BlYWNlZm9ydW0ub3Jn>
website

for specific dates and additional information.

        <http://7318.mjt.lu/lnk/AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo/2/6ALnvQ2mVWYO62Unjhw3ig/aHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJpc3BlYWNlZm9ydW0ub3JnL2NhbGwtZm9yLXByb2plY3RzLw>
SUBMIT YOUR PROJECT NOW

        <http://7318.mjt.lu/lnk/AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo/2/6ALnvQ2mVWYO62Unjhw3ig/aHR0cHM6Ly9wYXJpc3BlYWNlZm9ydW0ub3JnL2NhbGwtZm9yLXByb2plY3RzLw>

        <http://7318.mjt.lu/lnk/AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo/3/KL5R3N3sR96xx4xraN91Yg/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5wYXJpcHNlYWNlZm9ydW0ub3Jn>
parispeaceforum.org

#SOLUTIONSFORPEACE

This e-mail has been sent to mcandia en mre.gov.py,

        <http://7318.mjt.lu/unsub2?hl=en&m=AL8AADeSW88AAAAuu3QAAAikgWAAAABZECEAAOHtAArWZwBcuGvoyTBNb2qGSKWzFvX1ua3I7AAKswo&b=403440ce&e=c6740321&x=scw3G5_pmBIFKULl_W3jJ_4PMR7ZVZMATibDq8lGemA>
click here to unsubscribe

.