[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] Building Community Mesh Networks- Online Course

Natalia Enciso natalia.enciso en gmail.com
Mar Mar 7 09:22:55 EST 2017

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Glenn McKnight <mcknight.glenn en gmail.com>
Date: 2017-03-03 18:31 GMT-03:00
Subject: [Chapter-delegates] Building Community Mesh Networks- Online Course
To: ISOC Chapter Delegates <chapter-delegates en elists.isoc.org>

Hi Folks

We are launching the  online course via ISOC  Inforum   called Building
Community Mesh Networks
http://inforum.internetsociety.org/LMS/Portal.aspx?tabindex=0

Many of the course participants are IEEE SIGHT, IEEE Smart Village  and HAM
radio folks.   The course is an open course.  You must have a ISOC
Membership login

[image: Inline image 1]

Limited space for the online course. Please complete the online
registration form which has the instructions.  If you would like to be
moderator for one of the modules  please let me know.   The course is self
directed but it has a six week completion timeline

If you have any questions  please contact me and  Niel Harper- Super
Moderator at  harper en isoc.org.   This course was developed by ISOC and IEEE
and announced at the last IETF meeting.

Thanks

Glenn McKnight
mcknight.glenn en gmail.com
skype  gmcknight
twitter gmcknight
.

As an Internet Society Chapter Officer you are automatically subscribed
to this list, which is regularly synchronized with the Internet Society
Chapter Portal (AMS): https://portal.isoc.org

--
natalia.enciso en gmail.com