[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: [Chapter-delegates] Call for Applications: ISOC Fellowship to WTDC 2017

Nicolas Caballero nicustkd en gmail.com
Jue Jun 1 12:47:09 EDT 2017

FYI
---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Elizabeth Oluoch" <oluoch en isoc.org>
Fecha: jun. 1, 2017 12:17 PM
Asunto: [Chapter-delegates] Call for Applications: ISOC Fellowship to WTDC
2017
Para: "chapter-delegates en elists.isoc.org" <chapter-delegates en elists.isoc.org

Dear Chapter Leaders,

As a Sector Member of the ITU Telecommunication Development Sector (ITU-D),
the Internet Society (ISOC) will participating at the  ITU World
Telecommunication Development Conference 2017
<https://www.internetsociety.org/un/wtdc> (WTDC-17), October 9-20 in Buenos
Aires, Argentina. This key development conference provides us with an
opportunity to raise ISOC’s profile as an important development partner and
shape ITU-D’s agenda for the next four years. ISOC is uniquely positioned
to play an influential role at WTDC-17. By leveraging our global presence,
expertise and tangible development success in regions and localities around
the world, ISOC can engage delegates to ensure they are well informed on
the issues. In particular, our Members can bring their local voice and
engage their national delegations to advance ISOC’s priorities for WTDC-17.

As such, we will be offering four (4) Fellowships to ISOC Members to
participate in WTDC-17. Self and Third Party nominations are accepted.  Learn
more and apply
<https://www.internetsociety.org/un/nomination-fellowship-wtdc-17>and
please share with your members.

Applications will be assessed by a Selection Committee comprised of three
(3) ISOC Staff Members and three (3) Chapter Members. Once the Committee is
formed the names of the Selection Committee will be published in the Fellowship
section <https://www.internetsociety.org/un/nomination-fellowship-wtdc-17>
on ISOC’s WTDC-17 site.

Regards,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Oluoch

Policy Advisor

Internet Society

As an Internet Society Chapter Officer you are automatically subscribed
to this list, which is regularly synchronized with the Internet Society
Chapter Portal (AMS): https://portal.isoc.org