[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: IGF2016: Organize your Remote Hub

Miguel Angel Gaspar. Tekhnos CEO & FOUNDER miguel.gaspar en tekhnos.com
Vie Sep 9 11:32:01 EDT 2016

Buen día!!Creo que sería muy beneficioso en función a las posibilidades que tengamos no?
Saludos!
Enviado desde mi Tekhnos Cloud by LG
------ Mensaje original------Desde: maricarmenFecha: vie., 9 de sept. de 2016 11:22 AMPara: Gobernanza-py;Cc:Asunto:[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: IGF2016: Organize your Remote	Hub
    Hola Gente!    Me enviaron esto, quisiera saber si estamos interesados en      realizar el evento remoto de IGF mundial en Paraguay. Yo      participaré presencialmente pero me parece una buena oportunidad      para sumarnos desde aquí.    Dejo a comentarios,    Maricarmen

      -------- Mensaje reenviado --------                                    Asunto:                        IGF2016: Organize your Remote Hub                                Fecha:             Wed, 7 Sep 2016 18:07:51 +0200                                De:             Anja GENGO <AGENGO en unog.ch>

      Dear Colleagues,      I am contacting you from the          IGF Secreatart.            As you have been successfully          organizing          Remote Hubs during the IGF 2015 Meeting in Brazil, I wanted to          kindly inform          you that there will be the same opportunity also this year at          the IGF Meeting          in Mexico, from 6 to 9 December.            You will need to register for          one by          using the form that is available on the IGF            website. here. The            deadline            to register is 5 October 2016.            Most probably we will be          having specially          dedicated 15 minutes slots at the sessions for interventions          coming from          the Remote Hubs.             Kindly if you could inform me          in case          you will be organizing a Hub this year, so I can follow up          with more details.            Best regards,            Anja