[Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: ISOC - CL : Beyond the Net: Announcing November Grantees and Impact Report

Sandra Larrain sandralarrain en yahoo.com
Vie Dic 16 12:28:49 EST 2016

Hola Nico
cual sería el proyecto encarado en Paraguay?? Saludos,Sandra Larraín de CamposAsunción - Paraguay
Teléfono Celular: 595-961609722Correo Electrónico: sandralarrain en yahoo.com, sandralarrain en gmail.com, Skype: SandraLarrain

      De: Nicolas Caballero <nicustkd en gmail.com>
 Para: Gobernanza-py <gobernanza en listas.cnc.una.py>
 Enviado: Viernes, 16 de diciembre, 2016 14:13:58
 Asunto: [Gobernanza-Internet-Paraguay] Fwd: ISOC - CL : Beyond the Net: Announcing November Grantees and Impact Report

Arriba Paraguay!!!---------- Mensaje reenviado ----------
De: "Ilda Simao via Internet Society" <Mail en connectedcommunity.org>
Fecha: dic. 16, 2016 2:12 PM
Para: <nicustkd en gmail.com>

== Please, reply above this line ==

Dear Chapter Delegates,

In July 2015, we have launched the Beyond the Net Funding programme, since then, we have been working hard with our chapter community, supporting small and large projects, creating stories and promoting every success through our social media channels.

Today, we are proud to be adding 6 new projects to the Beyond the Net ongoing projects. The new grantees are: the Nicaragua Chapter, the Paraguay Chapter, San Francisco Bay Chapter, Senegal Chapter, Kazakhstan Chapter, NYC Mesh with the Support of the New York Chapter. Please joining me in welcoming the new grantees!

Learn more about their projects at:  https://www.internetsociety. org/what-we-do/grants-awards/ beyond-net-funding-programme

We are also excited to share with you our first Impact report.

The report details the outcomes of projects supported by Beyond the Net in 2015, and includes a summary section on the impact of the former Community Grants Programme. It also highlights the importance and contribution of the projects in the achievement of the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).

https://www.internetsociety. org/what-we-do/grants-awards/ beyond-net-funding-programme

Here are some highlights:

  *  In India, over 280 students received training on IETF capacity building

  *  In Armenia, 2,000 visually impaired Armenians empowered through Internet

  *  In Guatemala, 280 indigenous Mayan children and families trained on computer use and Internet access

  *  In Tunisia, at least 300 people learned the values and principles of freedom of access to information and networks

We hope that you will enjoy learning a little more about how each of our  projects and what they have accomplished.

We would like to thank all the people involved in the various projects, Chapter members and volunteers, the Selection Committee and each one of you who contributes in your own way to the success of this Programme.

Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/ISOCBNet

We wish you a wonderful holiday season.
Ilda Simao
simao en isoc.org
Grants Manager

Note: replies will be sent to the full discussion group.

Reply to Sender : https://connect. internetsociety.org/eGroups/ PostReply/?GroupId=31& SenderKey=176a935f-235e-4a6f- 8c7e-3773d313a15d&MID=13710& MDATE=756%253b46746%253b& UserKey=82e3aa50-ba57-49cd- a2eb-f32b4c1c46a7&sKey= a72760b6c60a4116b89f

Reply to Discussion : https://connect. internetsociety.org/eGroups/ PostReply/?GroupId=31&MID= 13710&MDATE=756%253b46746% 253b&UserKey=82e3aa50-ba57- 49cd-a2eb-f32b4c1c46a7&sKey= a72760b6c60a4116b89f

You are subscribed to "Chapter Leaders Community" as nicustkd en gmail.com. To change your subscriptions, go to http://connect. internetsociety.org/ preferences?section= Subscriptions&MDATE=756% 253b46746%253b&UserKey= 82e3aa50-ba57-49cd-a2eb- f32b4c1c46a7&sKey= a72760b6c60a4116b89f.  To unsubscribe from this community discussion, go to http://connect. internetsociety.org/ HigherLogic/eGroups/ Unsubscribe.aspx?UserKey= 82e3aa50-ba57-49cd-a2eb- f32b4c1c46a7&sKey= a72760b6c60a4116b89f&GroupKey= 679aae94-6767-4b89-af2f- 4f6122e16416.